- Smile. Always smile naturally; smile as much as you can and remember to do it genuinely. When taking pictures, do not pout or make duck lips.
- Practice good hygiene. Looking and smelling clean is an important part of your image. Make sure you take good care of your body, your hair, your teeth and your nails.
- Take good care of that skin. Remember to wash your face every night with a mild soap, dry with towel, and cleanse with a cotton pad and facial cleansing solution. And keep your hands off to avoid breakouts. Also, don't forget to moisturize, and never go to sleep wearing makeup! It'll look like such a mess in the morning!
- Do not swear. Cursing often will make others think that you're an unintelligent, immature person and would most likely ignore you. However, if it slips out, that can count as an "oops!" moment, but just don't make it a habit!
- Do not be immature. Know how to handle situations maturely and reasonably. You don't need to whine or cry to get what you want. It's fine to be goofy and have fun, but remember not to make a complete fool of yourself. Be cool, calm, and collected whenever possible!
- Nourish your body. Maintain a healthy diet and only allow yourself to have junk food in moderation. Be sure to drink 8 cups of water(8 fl/oz= 1 cup) everyday. Also remember to take a multi-vitamin everyday to help maintain your health.
- Get your beauty sleep. Make sure that you're getting the recommended 8-10 hours of nightly sleep. Get yourself a bedtime routine and stick to it (even on the weekends and vacation). To get your body in sleep mode if you're feeling restless, try reading a book, writing in a journal, taking a warm bath, or listening to some gentle music. If you are watching a boring t.v. show, that can also help as long as you turn the volume down to where you almost can't hear it.
- Work on your image. Not that it's not good. You just wanna boost your self confidence higher. By looking great, you'll feel great too! Remember to eat healthily, sleep right, exercise, shower, get a hair cut/trim every 3-6 months.
- Keep your posture "ladylike" Don't slump. Keep a straight back. It actually makes you look taller. It may sound corny but you'll find out why as you get older and wiser.
- Be yourself! Guys and girls like originality! When you truly are yourself, you will radiate confidence! Try it!
- Remember your values. Peer pressure can be cruel, but it's temporary. Your values are your reputation and your future. They are all you truly possess. They take a lifetime to build and a moment to destroy. Once they have been compromised, what have you got left?
- Be industrious. Do good, and eschew evil. Work diligently, ungrudgingly and exercise good judgment. Hardworking and thoughtful people are respected.
- Do Yoga. Yoga will tone your muscles and help burn weight.
- Be intelligent, try to do well/get good grades and work hard at school but also be witty and make insightful comments. You don't have to talk all the time, only when you have something to say that matters. It makes more of an impact!
- Communication. Communication is key, Through proper communication, there is little room for misunderstandings. Guys hate playing the guessing game so confront him with the issue before it builds up.
- Step out of your comfort zone and try new things. It will allow you to meet new and people as well as expand your abilities and make you more interesting (but continue to stay true to yourself and dont do anything you dislike)
- Love yourself how you want other people to love you, you are who you are don't try to be someone else.
Want to be better? Smarter? Faster? PERFECT? Here's your how to (wikiHow.com):